Sunday, February 16, 2014

Vestry Retreat... Ugh!

I know they have a reputation.  An annual required "get to know one another" bonding day for the church leadership when we all have better stuff to do.  Some people even admitted as much. But yesterday was different.  My only Ugh! was that we did not have more time together. 

We gathered, processed, planned, mapped out, and signed on for the next year of the church's life. And it was good. 

I am increasingly struck by what a great church I have been asked to serve. I am humbled. What a blessing to be a part. 

I also learned today what was the original ball that began rolling the process to get me to St. Thomas. God does work in mysterious ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for wanting to comment. Please add it here, and after a moderator reviews it, it will be posted if appropriate. Look forward to hearing your opinion.
Blessings, Rock