Saturday, February 1, 2014

ICGODNU

A dear friend had a license plate, ICGODNU, and I was reminded of that in this report on Religious News Service on Broadway Church's exhibition of Portraits of Jesus.  I was touched and moved at how many ways people see Jesus.  When we see the human in the divine or the divine in the human, we are seeing Jesus.  Some of these images are controversial.  Some are comforting.

Tomorrow at church, we will be looking at our church.  Our annual meeting is our time to affirm and look forward.  I trust I will see Christ as I look out tomorrow, during the times of worship, during the times of voting, during my interactions with all my fellow brothers and sisters.  I hope that I see Jesus looking back at me.

Here is the link to Faces of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for wanting to comment. Please add it here, and after a moderator reviews it, it will be posted if appropriate. Look forward to hearing your opinion.
Blessings, Rock