Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Poem 2014

Alleluia. 
Death is done.
Alleluia. 
The victory won. 
With morning light
A new world dawned. 
In humble love
It has begun. 
Why do I weep?
He is not here. 
Just as he said.
No need to fear.
He calls my name
And dries my tears.
This day I'm changed.
It shapes my years.
This news to spread
To every land
That Christ is love,
I understand.
In humble love
In gifts of Grace
Serve every one
Of every race.
Let go the things
That cling too tight.
Embrace the good,
The true, the right.
As Jesus came,
I now am sent.
From former life
I now repent.
Alleluia.
Death is done.
Alleluia.
The victory won.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for wanting to comment. Please add it here, and after a moderator reviews it, it will be posted if appropriate. Look forward to hearing your opinion.
Blessings, Rock