Monday, February 8, 2021

How to SEE these sermons preached...

Greetings! This is the blog for all of my sermons going back years. Currently I am the Rector of St. James the Less Episcopal, in Ashland, Virginia. I put all my sermons here for an archive for anyone who might be interested. I use it myself, to check that I am not repeating stories or main ideas at times. I hope these can and will be a blessing!

For all of our Sunday and special services, this is the best place to find those, the YouTube channel for St. James the Less:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvkC8WOOd8Xle7xTniUbGBg

For all of our Wednesday services (plus Weekday Noonday and all others services), if you want to see me, preach these mini-sermons, they can be found in the Videos section of the church's Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/SaintJamestheLess/videos/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for wanting to comment. Please add it here, and after a moderator reviews it, it will be posted if appropriate. Look forward to hearing your opinion.
Blessings, Rock